- 4 cups quartered strawberries
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup regular oats
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat 4 (8-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray. Toss strawberries with 1 tablespoon sugar; place 1 cup strawberries in each ramekin.
3. Combine remaining sugar with other ingredients; stir until crumbly. Sprinkle oat mixture over strawberries. Place ramekins on a baking sheet; bake at 350°for 20 minutes.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Six ingredients are all you need to create a fresh, seasonal strawberry dessert recipe.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
|Calories per serving:||229|
|Fat per serving:||12g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||4g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||30g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||23mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||7mg|
|Calcium per serving:||52mg|