- Calories per serving 152
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 30%
- Fat per serving 5g
- Saturated fat per serving 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1.1g
- Protein per serving 2g
- Carbohydrate per serving 26.5g
- Fiber per serving 1.1g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 1mg
- Sodium per serving 137mg
- Calcium per serving 10mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, stirring just until moist. Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon batter into 2 (8 x 4-inch) loaf pans coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pans on a wire rack, and remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.