- Calories per serving 483
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 26%
- Fat per serving 13.9g
- Saturated fat per serving 4.8g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 3.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 3.7g
- Protein per serving 33g
- Carbohydrate per serving 55.7g
- Fiber per serving 5g
- Cholesterol per serving 102mg
- Iron per serving 3.4mg
- Sodium per serving 1150mg
- Calcium per serving 158mg
How to Make It
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add sausage to pan; cook 8 minutes or until lightly browned, turning occasionally. Remove from pan; cool slightly. Cut sausage into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Wipe pan with paper towels; recoat with cooking spray. Place pan over medium-high heat. Add peppers; sauté 6 minutes. Add sausage; sauté 2 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Add sauce; bring to a simmer. Reduce heat; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Add mozzarella, stirring until melted. Place 1 cup pasta in each of 6 shallow bowls; spoon about 1 cup sausage mixture over each serving. Sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon Parmesan.