Individual Tiramisu Trifles
- 1 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons Marsala wine
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) block-style fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 30 cakelike ladyfingers (2 1/2 [3-ounce] packages)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
Combine coffee and wine; set aside.
Place cheeses in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended.
Cut each ladyfinger crosswise into 3 pieces. Arrange 5 ladyfinger pieces into each of 9 wineglasses or small bowls; drizzle each serving with about 1 tablespoon coffee mixture. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each glass. Repeat layers once; sprinkle evenly with cocoa. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
These parfaitlike desserts can be assembled the day before the party and need no last-minute garnishes.
- Yield: 9 servings (serving size: 1 trifle)
|Calories per serving:||228|
|Caloriesfromfat per serving:||28%|
|Fat per serving:||7.2g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4.3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.9g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.6g|
|Protein per serving:||6.4g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||34.2g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||62mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.7mg|
|Sodium per serving:||340mg|
|Calcium per serving:||71mg|