- Calories per serving 281
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 20%
- Fat per serving 6.4g
- Saturated fat per serving 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.6g
- Protein per serving 11.6g
- Carbohydrate per serving 46.4g
- Fiber per serving 4.8g
- Cholesterol per serving 8mg
- Iron per serving 2.8mg
- Sodium per serving 568mg
- Calcium per serving 121mg
How to Make It
Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise, and discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 8 minutes or until blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 5 minutes. Peel and chop.
Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 teaspoon drippings in pan. Add garlic to pan, and cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add the bell peppers, bacon, tomato, olives, salt, and black pepper; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Combine bell pepper mixture and pasta in a large bowl; sprinkle with cheese and basil.