- Calories per serving 35
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 51%
- Fat per serving 2g
- Saturated fat per serving 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 1.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.2g
- Protein per serving 0.3g
- Carbohydrate per serving 4.2g
- Fiber per serving 0.1g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 0.1mg
- Sodium per serving 1mg
- Calcium per serving 4mg
How to Make It
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shallots; cook 5 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and cook until reduced to 1 cup (about 6 minutes). Remove from heat; cool.
Place the grapefruit juice mixture, cilantro, sugar, and pepper in a blender; process until smooth. With blender on, slowly add 2 tablespoons oil; process until smooth.