Quick Roasted-Vegetable Fajitas
- 2 1/2 cups julienne-cut zucchini
- 2 cups julienne-cut yellow squash
- 2 cups red bell pepper strips
- 1 1/2 cups vertically sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable soup and dip mix (such as Lipton Recipe Secrets)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add vegetable soup mix and oil to bag; seal and shake to coat. Remove vegetable mixture from bag; place in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
Heat tortillas and beans according to package directions.
Spread 3 tablespoons beans over each tortilla, and top with 1/2 cup vegetable mixture and 1/4 cup lettuce. Sprinkle each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese, 2 tablespoons tomato, and 1 tablespoon salsa. Roll up.
"I love fresh vegetables, but finding quality produce in the winter can be tough. This quick roasted-vegetable fajitas recipe uses four vegetables that are available nearly everywhere year-round. It's fast, easy, colorful, and tastes great." --CL Reader
- Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 fajita)
|Calories per serving:||309|
|Caloriesfromfat per serving:||21%|
|Fat per serving:||7.1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.8g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3.8g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.9g|
|Protein per serving:||13.7g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||48.6g|
|Fiber per serving:||7.8g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||3mg|
|Iron per serving:||3.8mg|
|Sodium per serving:||748mg|
|Calcium per serving:||133mg|