- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup mango chutney (such as Major Grey)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 cups (3/4-inch) cubed peeled sweet potato (about 1 1/2 pounds potatoes)
- 1/4 pound green beans, trimmed and halved (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Whisk together the first 6 ingredients (through pepper).
Place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 13 minutes or until just tender; drain.
Cook the beans in boiling salted water 4 minutes until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse beneath cold running water.
Combine potatoes, beans, and cilantro in a medium bowl. Add the chutney dressing; toss to coat.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings
|Calories per serving:||212|
|Fat per serving:||5g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||548mg|