- Calories per serving 189
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 25%
- Fat per serving 5g
- Saturated fat per serving 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.5g
- Protein per serving 3g
- Carbohydrate per serving 34g
- Fiber per serving 4g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 1mg
- Sodium per serving 307mg
- Calcium per serving 41mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Peel sweet potatoes; cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes and remaining ingredients; toss well to coat.
Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes at 450° for 30 minutes or until soft and lightly browned, turning wedges after the first 15 minutes. Serve immediately.