- Calories per serving 144
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 14%
- Fat per serving 2.3g
- Saturated fat per serving 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.7g
- Protein per serving 4.1g
- Carbohydrate per serving 27.3g
- Fiber per serving 3.9g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 1.1mg
- Sodium per serving 531mg
- Calcium per serving 38mg
How to Make It
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallots; saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add potato, carrots, ginger, and curry; cook 2 minutes. Add broth; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir in salt.
Pour half of soup in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Repeat procedure with remaining soup.