- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 chicken thighs (about 1 pound), skinned
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- Cooking spray
Combine salt and ground ginger in a small bowl; rub chicken with mixture.
Combine minced ginger, honey, lemon juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 5 minutes; turn. Baste with honey mixture. Broil 3 minutes; turn. Baste with remaining honey mixture. Broil 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Brush drippings from bottom of pan onto chicken.
- Yield: serves 4 (serving size: 1 chicken thigh)
|Calories per serving:||155|
|Caloriesfromfat per serving:||19%|
|Fat per serving:||3.4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.9g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.8g|
|Protein per serving:||17g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||14.2g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||71mg|
|Iron per serving:||1.1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||501mg|
|Calcium per serving:||11mg|