Italian Ravioli Casserole
- 2 (9-ounce) packages fresh reduced-fat cheese ravioli
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh spinach (about 6 cups)
- 1 (26-ounce) bottle tomato-basil pasta sauce (such as Classico)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Asiago cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cook ravioli in boiling water 3 minutes, omitting salt and fat. Stir in spinach until wilted. Drain.
Combine pasta sauce and pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 cups sauce mixture in the bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Spoon half of the ravioli mixture over sauce. Top with 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon remaining ravioli mixture over cheese. Top with remaining sauce. Cover with foil; bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with basil.
This delicious Italian ravioli casserole is quick and easy to prepare, making it a great choice for busy weeknights. Serve with a green salad and garlic toast to round out the meal.
- Yield: serves 6 (serving size: 1/6 of casserole)
|Calories per serving:||350|
|Caloriesfromfat per serving:||25%|
|Fat per serving:||10g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||5.1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Protein per serving:||20.1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||47g|
|Fiber per serving:||4.4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||50mg|
|Iron per serving:||1.4mg|
|Sodium per serving:||848mg|
|Calcium per serving:||302mg|