- Calories per serving 341
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 28%
- Fat per serving 10.6g
- Saturated fat per serving 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 3.3g
- Protein per serving 28.5g
- Carbohydrate per serving 32.8g
- Fiber per serving 2.5g
- Cholesterol per serving 49mg
- Iron per serving 2.7mg
- Sodium per serving 769mg
- Calcium per serving 67mg
How to Make It
To prepare sauce, combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
To prepare burgers, place onions and next 5 ingredients (onions through chicken) in a food processor; process until coarsely ground. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
Place patties on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until done. Place rolls, cut sides down, on grill rack; grill 1 minute or until toasted. Place 1 patty on bottom half of each roll; top each serving with 1/4 cup sprouts, about 1 tablespoon sauce, and top half of roll. Yield 4 servings.