- Calories per serving 31
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 26%
- Fat per serving 0.9g
- Saturated fat per serving 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 0.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.4g
- Protein per serving 2.9g
- Carbohydrate per serving 4.2g
- Fiber per serving 2.8g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 2.7mg
- Sodium per serving 214mg
- Calcium per serving 96mg
How to Make It
Steam half of spinach, covered, for 5 minutes or until the spinach wilts; place steamed spinach in a colander. Repeat procedure with remaining spinach. Cool slightly, and squeeze dry.
Place spinach in a bowl. Add onions and remaining ingredients; toss mixture well to combine. Serve chilled or at room temperature.