- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
1. Cover potatoes and garlic with water in 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
2. Coarsely mash potatoes with remaining ingredients, leaving some potato chunks.
TIP: For EXTRA SPECIAL SMASHED POTATOES, stir in 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon and use shredded cheddar cheese instead of Parmesan cheese.
Cost per recipe*: $3.00.
Cost per serving*: $0.50.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 6
|Calories per serving:||330|
|Fat per serving:||23g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Protein per serving:||7g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||25g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||20mg|
|Iron per serving:||6%|
|Sodium per serving:||360mg|
|Calcium per serving:||15%|