Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes or yams, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil in medium bowl. Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
3. Bake, stirring once, 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; cool completely.
4. Combine potatoes, apple, cranberries and remaining Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat. Chill, if desired.
• Tip: For an extra special twist, add Sweetened Pecans. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook 1 cup chopped pecans with 6 tablespoons sugar, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until sugar browns. Spread pecan mixture onto greased aluminum foil. Let cool. Break into bite-size pieces, add to salad just before serving.
Cost per recipe*: $5.41.
Cost per serving*: $.54.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 10