Oven Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 pounds assorted root vegetables (carrots, parsnips, beets, onions and/or sweet potatoes), peeled and cut into wedges
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients until vegetables are well-coated.
3. In large shallow roasting pan or jelly-roll pan, evenly spread vegetables. Roast, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
Cost per recipe*: $4.64.
Cost per serving*: $1.16.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 4
|Calories per serving:||250|
|Fat per serving:||13g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||33g|
|Fiber per serving:||7g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||10mg|
|Iron per serving:||8%|
|Sodium per serving:||340mg|
|Calcium per serving:||8%|