Warm White Bean & Tuna Quesadillas
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (5 oz. ea.) tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas
- 4 slices mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
1. Lightly mash beans in medium bowl. Stir in tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, lemon juice and salt. Evenly spread tuna salad onto 2 tortillas, then top with cheese, spinach and remaining tortillas.
2. Cook in 10-inch nonstick skillet lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, turning once, 5 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Cost per recipe*: $6.84.
Cost per serving*: $1.71.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 4
|Calories per serving:||460|
|Fat per serving:||14g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4.5g|
|Protein per serving:||38g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||43g|
|Fiber per serving:||7g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||40mg|
|Iron per serving:||25%|
|Sodium per serving:||1290mg|
|Calcium per serving:||30%|