Oven-Fried Herb Chicken
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, parsley or rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken parts, skin removed
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt, herbs and black pepper in shallow dish; set aside.
3. Add chicken and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly dip in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on cookie sheet.
4. Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Also terrific with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise.
Cost per recipe*: $7.05.
Cost per serving*: $.88.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 8
|Calories per serving:||320|
|Fat per serving:||13g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2.5g|
|Protein per serving:||44g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||6g|
|Fiber per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||145mg|
|Iron per serving:||10%|
|Sodium per serving:||420mg|
|Calcium per serving:||4%|