- 1 hoagie roll, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 teaspoons chopped loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 ounces sliced cooked chicken
- 1/4 medium yellow bell pepper, grilled and sliced
- 1/3 cup grilled sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice red onion, grilled
1. Preheat oven 350°.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, Dressing and basil in small bowl; evenly spread on roll. Layer roll with remaining ingredients. Wrap in aluminum foil and bake 4 minutes or until cheese melts slightly.
Also terrific with Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise.
Cost per recipe*: $4.03
Cost per serving*: $4.03
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 1
|Calories per serving:||600|
|Fat per serving:||31g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||12g|
|Protein per serving:||36g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||43g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||95mg|
|Iron per serving:||15%|
|Sodium per serving:||900mg|
|Calcium per serving:||40%|