Italian Chicken Sandwich
- 4 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 lb.)
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian or Light Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 loaf Italian bread (about 16 in.), halved lengthwise
1. Grill or broil chicken and zucchini, brushing frequently with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
2. Meanwhile, spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil on both sides of bread. Arrange chicken and zucchini on bread. Wrap in aluminum foil and keep warm. To serve, cut into 4 pieces.
Cost per recipe*: $8.23
Cost per serving*: $2.06
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 4
|Calories per serving:||530|
|Fat per serving:||23g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Protein per serving:||32g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||46g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||80mg|
|Iron per serving:||15%|
|Sodium per serving:||920mg|
|Calcium per serving:||8%|