Cuban Style Roast Turkey Breast
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4- to 5- lb. boneless, skinless turkey breast
1. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, lime juice, cumin, oregano, and garlic in large resealable plastic bag. Add turkey; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator up to 8 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. Remove turkey from marinade, discarding marinade. Arrange turkey on roasting pan with rack or baking sheet. Roast, 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Reduce the heat to 350° and roast an additional 1 hour or until thermometer inserted into the center of the breast reads 160°. Remove to cutting board, loosely tent with aluminum foil and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 8