- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Asiago or Parmesan-Reggiano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves or 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- 1/2 French baguette, cut into 18 slices
1. Combine all ingredients except baguette in small bowl.
2. Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on baking sheet; spread cheese mixture on baguette. Broil until the cheese is melted and golden, about 3 minutes.
Also terrific with Hellmann's or Best Food Light Mayonnaise.
TIP: Cheese mixture can be made up to 1 day ahead. Combine as above and refrigerate covered until ready to use
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 18 appetizers
|Calories per serving:||80|
|Fat per serving:||3.5g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||8g|
|Fiber per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||5mg|
|Iron per serving:||2%|
|Sodium per serving:||170mg|
|Calcium per serving:||6%|