Pasta Salad with Roasted Vegetables
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups assorted fresh vegetables (zucchini, red and yellow peppers and/or red onion), sliced
- 1 box (16 oz.) fusilli pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1/3 cup sliced kalamata or pitted ripe olives
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
1. Blend 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, vinegar and ground black pepper in medium bowl. Stir in vegetables. Arrange vegetable mixture in grill pan or on foil on grill. Grill vegetables, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Cool.
2. Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
• TIP: Add cut up cooked chicken or flaked drained tuna for a simple main dish idea.
Vegetables may also be roasted in the oven,
Cost per recipe*: $10.98.
Cost per serving*: $1.37.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 8
|Calories per serving:||340|
|Fat per serving:||11g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Protein per serving:||9g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||51g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||5mg|
|Iron per serving:||8%|
|Sodium per serving:||320mg|
|Calcium per serving:||2%|