Mini Mediterranean Pizzas
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 6-inch whole-wheat pitas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup halved, pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup roasted bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Crush tomatoes with garlic and black pepper in a small bowl.
3. Arrange 4 pitas on a large rimmed baking sheet; brush both sides of pita with oil. Top pitas with equal amounts of the tomato mixture, feta, olives, and bell peppers.
4. Bake 7-8 minutes or until edges are golden.
5. Remove pitas from oven; top each with 1/4 cup arugula.
6. Drizzle with additional oil, if desired. Serve.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time: A quick lunch or dinner is just 20 minutes away with these delicious mini pizzas.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 pizza)
|Calories per serving:||274|
|Fat per serving:||8.9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3.5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||4.5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.7g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||17mg|
|Protein per serving:||10g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||29g|
|Sugars per serving:||5g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Sodium per serving:||608mg|