Pumpernickel Toasts with Smoked Salmon and Lemon-Chive Cream
- 1/2 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 18 small pumpernickel toasts
1. Stir together yogurt, chives, oil, and zest in a small bowl.
2. Divide salmon among pumpernickel toasts; top each with about 11⁄2 teaspoons yogurt mixture. Sprinkle with remaining chives and serve.
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: Make 6 serving (1 serving: 3 toasts)
|Calories per serving:||119|
|Fat per serving:||4g (sat 0.8g, mono 2.1g, poly 0.7g)|
|Cholesterol per serving:||3mg|
|Protein per serving:||6g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||15g|
|Sugars per serving:||1g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Sodium per serving:||282mg|
Good to Know
The classic combination of pumpernickel and smoked salmon gets livened up with a dollop of our tangy lemon cream.