Holiday Chocolate Bark
- 6 ounces semisweet schocolate
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup puffed brown-rice cereal
- 2/3 cup chopped pistachios
- 2/3 cup chopped dried cherries
- 2 ounces white chocolate, melted
1. Line a rimmed 15- by 10-inch baking sheet with 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate foil; refrigerate.
2. Melt chocolates with salt and cinnamon in a large heat-safe bowl set over simmering water, stirring often. Stir in cereal and half of pistachios and cherries. Immediately pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread with a spatula into a large rectangle, about 1⁄4-inch thick. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios and cherries; drizzle with white chocolate.
2. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. To serve, break into pieces. To store, transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes 15 servings (1 serving: about 1 ounce)
|Calories per serving:||198|
|Fat per serving:||12.7gg|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.7gg|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6.2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.8g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||1mg|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||21g|
|Sugars per serving:||14g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Sodium per serving:||47mg|
Good to Know
Great to give as a gift to friends and family during the holidays, this chocolate bark is bursting with the season’s richest flavors.