Mulled Cranberry Cocktail
- 4 cup cranberry juice, chilled, divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 strips orange zest
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 4 cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup rum
- 1/4 teaspoon orange bitters, optional
1. Combine 2 cups cranberry juice, sugar, zest, cinnamon, and cloves in a saucepan.
2. Simmer over medium heat until sugar dissolves. let stand about 30 minutes.
3. Strain into a pitcher; stir in vanilla, rum, bitters (if using), and remaining 2 cups cranberry juice. Divide among 5 ice-filled glasses.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes 5 servings (1 serving: 1 cup)
|Calories per serving:||234|
|Fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0mg|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||37g|
|Sugars per serving:||29g|
|Fiber per serving:||0g|
|Sodium per serving:||11mg|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0g|
Good to Know
Once you're on the 21-Day Immersion Plan, you can enjoy this cocktail.