Spinach and Egg Breakfast Wrap with Avocado and Pepper Jack Cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (5-ounce) box or bag baby spinach, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- Hot sauce
1. Spray a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, 2 minutes.
3. Whisk together eggs and egg whites in a small bowl. Add eggs to skillet and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 3–4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place 1/4 of egg mixture in the center of each tortilla, and sprinkle with 1 ounce cheese.
5. Top with 4 slices avocado and fold, burrito-style. Slice in half and serve.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Resistant starch: 0.6 gram
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 wrap)
|Calories per serving:||366|
|Fat per serving:||22g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||8g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||7g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||242mg|
|Protein per serving:||22g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||30g|
|Sugars per serving:||1g|
|Fiber per serving:||7g|
|Sodium per serving:||666mg|