- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Spray a 12-muffin pan with cooking spray and reserve.
3. Combine oats, flours, sugar, baking powder, spices, and salt in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl whisk water, oil, applesauce, and eggs until incorporated.
5. Combine wet and dry ingredients and add cranberries.
6. Distribute batter evenly into muffin pan. Bake until a toothpick in the center comes out clean and tops are browned, 30–35 minutes.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Resistant starch: 1 gram
- Yield: 12 muffins (serving size: 1 muffin with 1 TBSP almond butter)
|Calories per serving:||317|
|Fat per serving:||18.5g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.75g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||10g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||35mg|
|Protein per serving:||7g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||33g|
|Sugars per serving:||11.5g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Sodium per serving:||241mg|