Granola with Pecans, Pumpkin Seeds and Dried Mango
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 cups puffed millet cereal
- 1/3 cup lightly toasted chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons apple juice or apple cider
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped dried mango
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and reserve.
3. Combine oats, puffed millet, pecans and pumpkinseeds in a large bowl.
4. Whisk together canola oil, maple syrup, apple juice, vanilla, and salt in a small bowl and toss with dry ingredients.
5. Spread on a large parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until golden brown, stirring occasionally, 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, let cool completely, and toss with dried mango.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Resistant starch: 5 grams
- Yield: 3 cups (serving size: 1/2 cup)
|Calories per serving:||331|
|Fat per serving:||11g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0mg|
|Protein per serving:||8g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||52g|
|Sugars per serving:||14g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Sodium per serving:||54mg|