- Calories per serving 152
- Fat per serving 14.4g
- Saturated fat per serving 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 6.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 5.7g
- Protein per serving 2g
- Carbohydrate per serving 6g
- Fiber per serving 3g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 1mg
- Sodium per serving 122mg
- Calcium per serving 30mg
How to Make It
In a large bowl, whisk vinegar and mustard with a pinch each of salt and pepper. While whisking, add oils in a slow, steady stream to emulsify.
Toss dressing with lettuce, radishes, scallion and dill. Top with avocado and serve.
Recipe adapted with permission from the publisher, Clarkson Potter, from Home Cooking With Jean-Georges by Jean-Georges Vongerichten and Genevieve Ko. Copyright 2011.