Roast Chicken Soft Tacos
- Prep Time: Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 2 tacos)
Good to Know
Choose chicken instead of greasy ground beef in your tacos for a healthier Mexican fiesta.
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup cilantro sprigs
- 2 limes, in wedges
- 8 corn tortillas
- Hot sauce (optional)
1. In bowl, sprinkle tomatoes with salt. Arrange chicken, radishes, jalapeño, cabbage, and cilantro on platter. Squeeze lime over vegetables.
2. Warm sauce in microwave; drizzle over chicken. Wrap tortillas in kitchen towel. Microwave 1 minute to heat.
3. Divide fillings among tortillas.
- Calories per serving: 313
- Fat per serving: 5.2g
- Saturated fat per serving: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving: 1.5g
- Protein per serving: 37g
- Carbohydrate per serving: 29g
- Fiber per serving: 5g
- Cholesterol per serving: 89mg
- Iron per serving: 2mg
- Sodium per serving: 244mg
- Calcium per serving: 129mg