- Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 2 pepper halves)
Good to Know
You can prepare these up to 12 hours before serving. Just cover baking dish with foil, refrigerate, and reheat at 400 degrees.
- 1 cup dry orzo
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small bell peppers, halved and seeded
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Cook orzo according to package directions in salted water; drain. Return to pot. Add arugula, feta, oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground black pepper; stir.
2. Season inside of peppers with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Fill peppers; transfer to a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Cover with foil; bake until peppers are tender (35-40 minutes).
- Calories per serving: 267
- Fat per serving: 7.4g
- Saturated fat per serving: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving: 3.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving: 0.5g
- Protein per serving: 10g
- Carbohydrate per serving: 41g
- Fiber per serving: 3g
- Cholesterol per serving: 13mg
- Iron per serving: 2mg
- Sodium per serving: 477mg
- Calcium per serving: 109mg