Merlot Strawberries with Whipped Cream
- Prep Time: Cook Time:
- Yield: 4 servings
Good to Know
Don’t worry about getting drunk: Boiling the sauce removes about 85 percent of the alcohol.
- 1/2 cup merlot
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup whipped cream
1. Bring merlot, lemon juice, and honey to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
2. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Drizzle over sliced berries.
3. Top with whipped cream.
- Calories per serving: 140
- Fat per serving: 3.5g
- Saturated fat per serving: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving: .5g
- Protein per serving: 1g
- Carbohydrate per serving: 22g
- Fiber per serving: 3g
- Cholesterol per serving: 10mg
- Sodium per serving: 20mg
- Rs per serving: 0g