Broccoli & Feta Omelet with Toast
- Prep Time: Cook Time:
- Yield: 1 serving (1 omelet and 2 pieces toast)
Good to Know
Who needs breakfast in a diner when you can whip up a dish like this in no time flat? Use either fresh or frozen broccoli. Both work just fine. The feta cheese adds some CLAs plus a punch of flavor, too.
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add broccoli, and cook 3 minutes.
2. Combine egg, feta, and dill in a small bowl. Add egg mixture to pan. Cook 3 to 4 minutes; flip omelet and cook 2 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with toast.
- Calories per serving: 390
- Fat per serving: 19g
- Saturated fat per serving: 6g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving: 2g
- Protein per serving: 23g
- Carbohydrate per serving: 35g
- Fiber per serving: 6g
- Cholesterol per serving: 440mg
- Sodium per serving: 550mg
- Rs per serving: 1.8g