Ground Sirloin Sliders
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 8
- Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: 2 sliders)
- 12 miniature buns or dinner rolls
- 3/4 pound lean ground sirloin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 ounces extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 24 small dill pickle slices
1. Remove some of the fluffy center from the buns so that they will sit well on top of burgers; set aside.
2. Combine sirloin with Worcestershire and pepper, and form into 12 (2-inch) flat patties.
3. Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Cook burgers over moderate heat, turning, and evenly top with cheese, about 2 minutes per side for medium or until cheese is melted. (Use a meat thermometer to check that burgers have reached 160°.) Transfer the burgers to a plate, and grill the buns, cut sides down, 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
4. Sandwich burgers between buns with about 2 pickles per slider.
- Calories per serving283
- Fat per serving7
- Saturated fat per serving2
- Monounsaturated fat per serving2
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving2
- Protein per serving18
- Carbohydrates per serving38
- Fiber per serving6
- Cholesterol per serving27
- Iron per serving3
- Sodium per serving697
- Calcium per serving134