Whole-Wheat Blueberry Pancakes
Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 6 minutes.
- Yield: Makes 3 servings (serving size: two 5-inch pancakes)
- 3/4 cup multigrain pancake mix (such as Arrowhead Mills)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons soy milk
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Combine first 4 ingredients (through blueberries).
2. Pour about 1/4 cup batter (or use a 2-ounce ice-cream scoop) per pancake onto a hot nonstick griddle or skillet. Cook over medium heat for about 2–3 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Flip pancakes over, and cook an additional 2–3 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Pile on a plate in 1 stack. Cover with a hand towel to keep warm.
3. Place 2 pancakes on each of 3 plates. Drizzle with the maple syrup, and dust with some powdered sugar, if desired.
- Calories per serving212
- Fat per serving6
- Saturated fat per serving0.0
- Monounsaturated fat per serving4
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving2
- Protein per serving6
- Carbohydrates per serving34
- Fiber per serving4
- Cholesterol per serving6
- Iron per serving2
- Sodium per serving286
- Calcium per serving114