- Calories per serving 58
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 0.0%
- Fat per serving 0.1g
- Saturated fat per serving 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Protein per serving 5.1g
- Carbohydrate per serving 10.5g
- Fiber per serving 0.5g
- Cholesterol per serving 2mg
- Iron per serving 0.0mg
- Sodium per serving 75mg
- Calcium per serving 0.0mg
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Stir in peaches.
Pour mixture into freezer container of a 2-quart hand-turned or electric freezer. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Pack freezer with additional ice and rock salt, and let stand at least 1 hour before serving.
Tip: If you don't have almond extract, use 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
All-New Complete Step-by-Step Diabetic