Fresh Berries with Maple Cream
- Prep Time:
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 2/3 cup berries and 1/4 cup maple cream)
Good to Know
Don't stress about pleasing your guests with this dessert. It's easy, quick, and low-calorie. Fruits, especially berries, are a great source of disease-fighting antioxidants.
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
Combine sour cream and maple syrup in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
Combine berries, and spoon into dessert dishes; pour maple cream over berries.
- Calories per serving: 140
- Caloriesfromfat per serving: 3%
- Fat per serving: 0.4g
- Saturated fat per serving: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving: 0.2g
- Protein per serving: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate per serving: 31.4g
- Fiber per serving: 4.1g
- Cholesterol per serving: 8mg
- Iron per serving: 0.6mg
- Sodium per serving: 64mg
- Calcium per serving: 86mg