Mixed Greens With Roasted Figs and Pistachios
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Yield: 6 servings (serving size: about 1 cup; each person should get 3 fig halves)
- 9 fresh (or dried) figs
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 minced shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 cup (1 1/2 14-ounce bags) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup shelled dry-roasted pistachios
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Toss figs with olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
3. Roast until figs are tender, about 10 minutes. Cool. Cut the figs in half lengthwise.
4. In a small bowl, whisk the extra-virgin olive oil, vinegar, shallot, salt, and pepper together. Set aside.
5. In a large bowl, combine salad greens, figs, pistachios, and dressing.
- Calories per serving244
- Fat per serving16
- Saturated fat per serving2
- Monounsaturated fat per serving11
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving3
- Protein per serving5
- Carbohydrates per serving25
- Fiber per serving6
- Cholesterol per serving0.0
- Iron per serving2
- Sodium per serving72
- Calcium per serving97