Creamy Mediterranean Paninis
- Prep Time: Cook Time:
- Yield: 4
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped oil-cured black olives
- 8 slices rustic whole grain bread (about 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
1. Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, basil with olives in small bowl. Evenly spread bread slices with mayonnaise mixture, then layer 4 bread slices with zucchini, provolone, peppers and bacon. Top with remaining 4 bread slices.
2. Spread remaining Mayonnaise on outside of sandwiches and cook in 12-inch nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium heat, turning once, until sandwiches are golden brown and cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.