How to Banish Back Fat with Yoga
Do it three to five times a week and you'll notice a real difference in three to four weeksjust in time to feel super confident in skimpier summer styles.
How to do it:
1. Lie on your belly, arms out to sides at shoulder height, elbows at 90 degrees (like a cactus), legs straight and open hip-width, head facing down. Inhale, lifting upper body and legs.
2. Exhale, drawing elbows in to sides and squeezing inner thighs together.
3. Inhale, clasping hands at small of back; lift hands, raising torso and legs a bit higher.
4. Exhale, lowering body slightly; bend knees and grab ankles.
5. Inhale, lifting heels away from butt and pressing shoulder blades back so thighs and upper body rise off floor. Exhale, returning to starting position.