Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
2011 Rank: 46
- Low prevalence of binge drinking
- Low incidence of infectious disease
- High prevalence of smoking
- High prevalences of sedentary lifestyle, obesity, & diabetes
- Limited availability of primary care physicians
- High rate of cardiovascular deaths
Next: 42. Missouri
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!