Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
2011 Rank: 48
- Low prevalence of binge drinking
- High per capita public health funding
- High immunization coverage
- High prevalence of smoking
- High prevalences of obesity, sedentary lifestyle & diabetes
- High prevalence of low birthweight & high infant mortality rate
Next: 44. Kentucky
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!