Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
46. South Carolina
2011 Rank: 45
- Low prevalence of binge drinking
- Moderate rate of preventable hospitalizations
- High prevalence of low birthweight
- Low high school graduation rate
- High percentage of children in poverty
- High prevalence of diabetes
Next: 45. Alabama
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!