The Healthiest States in the U.S.
Where does your state rank on the 2012 list of the nation's healthiest states?
» View All
Credit: Getty Images
51 of 52
2011 Rank: 1
Change: no change
- High rate of high school graduation
- Low incidence of infectious disease
- Low prevalence of low birthweight
- Low rate of uninsured population
- Moderate prevalence of binge drinking
- Higher rate of cancer deaths than most other states
Free Healthy Living Email Newsletter
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus insights and updates from Health.com!