Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
47. West Virginia
2011 Rank: 43
- Low prevalence of binge drinking
- High per capita public health funding
- Low incidence of infectious disease
- High prevalence of smoking
- High prevalences of sedentary lifestyle, obesity & diabetes
- High rate of preventable hospitalizations
Next: 46. South Carolina
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!