Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
2011 Rank: 6
- Low rates of premature death and deaths from cardiovascular disease
- Low prevalences of sedentary lifestyle & diabetes
- High rate of high school graduation
- High incidence of infectious disease
- Low per capita public health funding
- High prevalence of binge drinking
Next: 4. Massachusetts
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!