Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
8. New Jersey
2011 Rank: 17
- High rate of high school graduation
- Low prevalence of smoking
- Low prevalence of obesity
- Higher prevalence of sedentary lifestyle than most other states
- High rate of uninsured population
- High rate of preventable hospitalizations
Next: 6. Connecticut
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!